Sunday, February 12, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day, Dad!

I made a ton of Valentine's Day cards this year.  Well, by "ton", I mean for my parents, my husband, and each of our four children.

I used Tiddly Inks stamps as the focal for all of them.  I am in love with their Wryn Valentine's digi stamps.

The second one I made is for my Daddy.  I used Tiddly Ink's Heartfelt Wishes digi stamp.

Supplies: 
Paper:  Papertrey Ink White base, Papertrey Black for layers. Be Mine pattern paper.
Stamps: Tiddly Inks Heartfelt Wishes Wryn, Stampin Up!'s Perfect Words
Ink: Stampin' Up!'s Cordial Cherry
Copics: B02, B00, Y28, Y18, Y11, R37, R35, R27, R22, R20, R85, R83, E11, E00, E000, C1
Embellishments: Recollection's red blings, Celebrate it! ribbon.
 

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews