Wednesday, October 24, 2012

A Flutter By Sketch!

Hello Fluttery Friends!

Welcome to this week's Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!  We have another wonderful sketch by our own Kathy.

Here is the card I made:


Didn't Kathy give us another wonderful sketch?!   I was excited this week because I didn't use my Copics to color.  When I first started paper crafting, my best stampy friend MAL gave me [long term loan] a set of water color pencils.  I got my first aqua painter pen in my latest Stampin' Up! order, and couldn't wait to play with it.  So, my wonderful Fairy Teddy from Unity Stamp Co is colored up with water color pencils.  You really can't fake the fabulousness of watercolor.
 

I spiced up the card with some We R Memory Keepers twine and a few Recollections flowers.

That's it!  Get out your butterfly or fairy and head on over to the Flutter By Wednesday Challenge blog to check out Kathy's Sketch and play along!


Thanks for looking!
~{Puffy Hearts}~

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Tara...fabulous colouring with your water colour pencils, love the cute image too..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tara this is so cute, love the boldness of colour! Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and you did great with your coloring! Love the flowers, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tara, your little fairy/butterfly bear image is adorable, and your card is wonderful. I really like the colors you've used. I always enjoy seeing what the DT put together. We have such talent and inspiration among us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your watercolor is wonderful..mine--not so much, LOL! Such a sweet image and I adore the colors you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wonderful. Love the colors and your watercoloring rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful take on Kathy's sketch...love this adorable image. The watercolor pencils are perfect on this...and always fun to use!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews