Sunday, February 12, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day, Rizzobear!

 I made a ton of Valentine's Day cards this year.  Well, by "ton", I mean for my parents, my husband, and each of our four children.  I saved the best two for last!  I'm using this card for February's SFYTT.  Here is the sketch:



I used Tiddly Inks stamps as the focal for all of them.  I am in love with their Wryn Valentine's digi stamps.

The last is the one I made for my Rizzobear, my 3 year old little princess, using Tiddly Ink's Wryn and Mo digi stamp.  I love love love this stamp and it is perfect for my Rizzo. 



Supplies: 
Paper:  Papertrey Ink Black base, Papertrey White, Simply Love Pattern Paper
Stamps: Tiddly Inks Wryn and Mo, Papertrey Ink's Tremendous Treats Valentine
Ink: Memento Black, Stampin' Up! Pixie Pink
Copics: E17, Y18, Y11, E11, E00, E000, RV20, RV 16, E58, E17, E15, W04, W02, C1.
Embellishments: Recollection's pink bling.
I picked up the embellishments on the side at a local scrapbooking store that was going out of business and they don't have a manufacturer sticker, so I'm not sure what they are.


Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Tara, this is such a sweetie of an image, thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks. Joeyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hiyah Tara!
    oh hun this is beautiful, I still haven't used this one yet but I so need to!!!
    thank you for coming and playing with the tiddly inkers this week
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweetie this is simply gorgeously stunning :0))) Thank you so much for joining us with Tiddly Inks Valentine challenge this time, Hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet Tara! Just adorable!

    Thanks for joining us for the Valentine's challenge at Tiddly Inks!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews