Monday, December 16, 2013

A Gift

Hello Friends,

Holy crap!  Where have I been?  Let's not get into it.

A co-worker of mine bought a gift for his wife and said he was going to buy a card.  I cringed.  *Buy* a card?  Um, no.  

So, I made him one using Saturated Canary's Molly.  This is the first card I've made in over six months.  It felt good.  It's heavily inspired by the DT Member Franz.



I distressed and stamped with Stampin' Up!'s Marina Mist.
The snowflakes are a Sizzix die distressed with Marina Mist, then hand painted with Diamond Stickles.
The flowers and doily are all from Wild Orchid.
I have no clue where the patter papers are from.  They were in the stash.  I'm sure you can relate.
Notice the sewn snowflakes on the left between the Sizzix dies?  Yup!  My sewing machine does a snowflake stitch.  Who knew?!

Is that it?  Did I get everything?


I colored Miss Molly using Copics:
Hair: E53, E25, E57, E29
Skin/Lips: E000, E00, E11, E04, BV01/R27, R20, R22:
Clothes: BG000, B00, BG01, BG02, BG05, V000, V01, V04, V06
Sky, B0000, B000, B00
Snow: C1, C2, C3, C4
...and of course a little Polar White Flower Soft to fluff up her coat.  [I have since fixed the little pieces that ventured outside the lines.]

That's it!  Thanks for stopping by!
~puffy hearts~
Tara

1 comment:

  1. Gosh this is so cute thanks for sharing with us at Saturated Canary hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews