Sunday, February 12, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day, Mom!

I made a ton of Valentine's Day cards this year.  Well, by "ton", I mean for my parents, my husband, and each of our four children.

I used Tiddly Inks stamps as the focal for all of them.  I am in love with their Wryn Valentine's digi stamps.

The first is the one I made for my Mom using Tiddly Ink's Grow A Little Love digi.

  

Supplies: 
Paper:  Papertrey Ink White base, Recollection's Pink for layers. Be Mine pattern paper.
Stamps: Tiddly Inks Grow A Little Love Wryn, Stampin Up!'s Sprinkled Expressions
Ink: Stampin' Up!'s Pixie Pink and Blushing Bride
Copics: G05, G02, G00, E19, E17, E13, R85, R83, E11, E00, E000, C1
Embellishments: Recollection's pink blings

 Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews