Sunday, February 12, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day, Tony! - Tiddly Ink's Challenge and Feb SFYTT.

I made a ton of Valentine's Day cards this year.  Well, by "ton", I mean for my parents, my husband, and each of our four children.  I saved the best two for last!  I'm also using this card for February's SFYTT.  Here is the sketch: 



I used Tiddly Inks As You Wish for this card.  I love The Princess Bride, and I loves my husband. 


Supplies: 
Paper:  Papertrey Ink Black base, Papertrey White, The Paper Loft and Kaiser Craft Pattern Paper
Stamps: Tiddly Inks As You Wish
Copics: E17, Y26, Y18, Y11, E11, E00, E000, E58, E17, E15, W04, W02, C1, B04, B02, B00, C7, C5.
Embellishments: Recollection's light blue bling, Micheal's blue flowers.



Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

  1. Adorable card Tara, beautiful image those flowers are stunning, thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I really love those flowers! Thanks so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card with really pretty flowers. Thanks for joining us at the Tiddly Inks challenge.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg!!! another gorgeous card tara!!! i love this one too!
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super sweet, Tara! Love the music paper and the trio of flowers! Great job with the February SFYTT -- thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews