Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Some Odd Design Team Call

Hello Friends!

The wonderful kids over at Some Odd Girl Stamps are hosting a Design Team/Guest Design Team call.  I decided I needed to play along.  Who wouldn't be honored to be a part of such a groovy team?  I know I would!  I just love Some Odd Girl stamps.  We were asked why we would be a good addition to the team.  It's so hard to talk about yourself, isn't it?  That's the hardest part of my day job is when year-end reviews roll around and you have to "talk yourself up".  But, I digress...Why would I make a good Odd Girl?  Because I'm Odd!  I'm a heavy metal, nerdy, crafter.  I love Copics, World of Warcraft, Soilwork, Sons of Anarchy, Glee, and math.  =o )  I'm an Avionics Systems Engineer anywhere from 40-50 hours a week, a photographer on the occasional weekend job, and a full-time Mama of the most *ah-mazing* four year old princess.  [Seriously, she's my whole world.]  I really don't know what else to say.  I am what I am, and eccentric is the adjective used by most.  =o D

I'm showcasing three cards posted previously featuring Some Odd Girl Stamps.  For details on the creation of each, please click the link back to the original blog post.

Here we go!

The first is a fun card featuring Summer Kaylee:


I have a Kaylee addiction.  Which you'll see with my next "treasure" using Pirate Kaylee:


I like this card.  I love the burlap and I love love love Pirate Kaylee.  This is the card my Daddy got for his 62nd Birthday.  Ask me what the Harley ridin', Nascar Lovin', country boy thought about that!

Last but not least, one of my favorite cards to color using Unicorn Mae:



So, those are my three card!  I hope you like them!  I would like to give a HUGE shout out to the fantastic design team over at Some Odd Girl.  Thanks so much for the opportunity to be a part of your team!  Even more, thanks for inspiring us!

Thanks for looking!
~{Puffy Hearts}~

3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews