Sunday, September 23, 2012

A Bubbly Saturated Canary Challenge

Hello Friends,

I have to keep this short because it is waaaay passed my bedtime.

I decided to play along with this week's Saturated Canary Challenge.  The task is to use at least two B's.  I picked up Pearl awhile back and I haven't colored it because I'm intimidated by her hair.  I still am.  I had a grand plan for how this card and I'm not sure how it turned out, honestly.  I think I'll nail it next time.  Regardless,  here is what I came up with.  My B's are blue and bubbles.


I wanted to put her in water.  Then I wanted the water shiny.  


I colored her using copics:
Hair: E21, E25, E29, E77
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E13, R20
Shells/Tail: BG000, BG13, BG49, V000, V01, V04, V06, V09

That's it!

Thanks for looking!
~{Puffy Hearts}~

1 comment:

  1. oooooh this is so cool!!!! and just gorgeous too!!
    thank you so much for sharing it with us over on the saturated canary challenge blog
    hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews