Thursday, October 11, 2012

Copic's Fall Coloring Contest

Happy Thursday, Friends!

I'm not sure if you heard, but Copic is holding a Fall Coloring Contest!  It was posted a few weeks back.  I happened to be home sick at the time, so I went ahead and printed one out to color.  Head on over to the blog post for details.

Here is my entry:


I'm going to be honest.  I'm not sure what colors I used.  It was weeks ago and I was just grabbing markers (and my head was in an ill-ridden fog).  I'll do my best though:


Kitty: 
Black: C1 - C9.  I know it's "illegal" to color critters with the cool grays, but I don't have a full set of warms or neutrals, and I like the way it turned out.
White: W1, W2, W4, W6
Eyes/Buckle: Y32, Y26, Y28.
Hat: V25, V04, V06, V09 (I think!)

Oh goodess, the pumpkins are varying oranges, browns, blacks, yellows, and reds. There are a lot of colors in those pumpkins!


The leaves were YG06, Y15, YR06, and E13(ish).

Thanks it!  Thanks for looking! 
~{Puffy Hearts}~



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews