Saturday, October 20, 2012

A Fortunate Smashy Page

Hello Friends!

How is your Saturday night going?  I went to a local haunted house with a friend of mine and was unintentionally assaulted by a terrified teenage girl - despite my reassuring her that I was *not* her Mommy and that I couldn't "save" her.

I came home and actually felt like creating something.  I've been in a major crafty rut lately and my mojo was kidnapped by my day job.  Regardless, tonight I have a new Smash page that was inspired by a fortune cookie.  I know, right?!

After lunch with the hubby and a local Chinese restaurant, I opened by cookie and found that I was "original and creative".  I'm not sure how true it is, but it's certainly an excuse for a new Smash Page!

I used Some Odd Girl's Kimono Kaylee - seemed fitting.  =o D


 Now I have a spot for the day when I *finally* find the fortune that says, "HELP!  I'm trapped in a fortune cookie factory!"


I colored Ms. Kaylee using Copics. The clouds are Unity Stamp Co's Written In The Clouds background stamp and the "Fortunes" was cut using the Jubilee Cricut cartridge.


I used Unity Stamp Co's Heart Journal stamp to write down one of my favorite quotes from one of my all time favorite movies, The Phantom Tollbooth.


 ...and there's the inspiration for it all.  =o )


Thanks for looking!
~{Puffy Hearts}~

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews