Wednesday, November 14, 2012

A Thankful Flutter By Wednesday

Happy Wednesday, Fluttery Friends!

This week we are Thankful.

I used Some Odd Girl's 60's Mod Mae to be thankful:

 
 I colored her using Copics.  Now, I wasn't around during the 60's, but from what I've seen it was all about bright colors and patterns.   When I colored up Ms. Mae, I added the circles on her hips because I though they were, well, hip!  =o D


Colors:
Skin: E000, E01, E11, E13
Hair: E21, E31, E33, E35
Clothes: C7, C6, C5, C4, C2, C1, RV14, RV13, RV10, B0000, B00, B02, B14


The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink's Grunge Me set.

Your turn!  Get out your butterflies and fairies and get thankful!  Link up to the Flutter By Wednesday Challenge to play along.


Thanks for looking!
~{Puffy Heart}~

8 comments:

  1. Fantastic! The coloring on Mod Mae is PERFECTION!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have captured the 60's Tara, fabulous colouring and loves the colours too..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you have her just perfect for the 60's theme!! Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Very retro looking. I really like the combination of colors you've used!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very hip and very cool! What a fun SOG image, love the added design...it really does add to the image.
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card for a teenager to give or get! Love this!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews