Monday, October 24, 2011

Hello Kitty Duct Tape Purse

What?!  You made a Hello Kitty Duct Tape purse?!  Why, Yes I DID!

A long time ago, a good friend of mine got my daughter (then 2 yo) a roll of Hello Kitty duct tape.  It's been in my purse for months!  What on Earth am I going to do with Hello Kitty duct tape?  I have to do something awesome, but what?!

A purse, you say?  A.purse.I.say.


The pictures are terrible, but I am so darn proud of myself right now.  =o )  I used the Hello Kitty duct tape and a roll of purple that I picked up.  I thought doing the entire thing in Hello Kitties may be overload to the point of creepiness.


It was actually really easy to do.  


The handles even worked out well.  I was very thankful for my Crop-A-Dile.


The inside of the purse is a random fabric I had lying around.  It was the only thing I had that was pink, so I'm not sure it matches, but Rizzo won't care.  I hope she's as excited about this as I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews