Saturday, December 1, 2012

Some Odd Girl December Sketch

Hello Odd Friends!

Welcome to the Some Odd Girl December Sketch.  Have you seen it?  Of course you have.  It's delightful.  Seeing as how we're entering Wintery goodness here in the Midwest, I just had to polar it up.  Oh, yea, and I {puffy heart} polar bears.  Like, seriously...love me some polar bears.  

/derailing for a moment
  I recently switched jobs.  I have a cube mate now.  He's a fun lovin', retired airforce, former farm boy turned software nerd, with entirely way too many Nerf guns.  I moved in and with me came all of my polar bears.  He shoots them with his Nerf guns.  Then World War Polar breaks out in the office and next thing you know, there are Ramen Noodles EVERYWHERE.  Certainly that will make sense to my fellow Engineers who spend more time in their Cubes than they do at home.  No?  Am I the only one?  Ok...moving on...
/derail

I *had* to use Polar Pals for this card.  Why?  Because Polar Bear + Wintery Goodness = Love.


During Kristy's Birthday Month celebration, Elaine share a tutorial for creating the Northern Lights background.  It was amazing and I had to try it.


I think Elaine used ShinHan Touch Twin markers. I used Copics:

Polar Bear/Snow: C1, C2, C3, C4, C5, C6, C7, and B02.
Sky: B99, B16, BG13, BV01, G02, and B00.  I added the snow with a white gel pen.

 That's it.  Lovin' on some polar bears over here.  How about you?  What SOG goodness will you be using for your December sketch?  Link up to the Some Odd Girl Challenge to play along!  I can't wait to see what everyone creates!


Thanks for looking!
~{Puffy Heart}~

1 comment:

  1. I love the polar bear! I recently used that glittery snow flake card stock on one of my xmas cards.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews