Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Some Odd Girl Clear Release

Hello Odd Friends,

I have a new card to share with you for this week's Some Odd Girl Clear Release.  I hope you're as excited as I am for a new Mae!



How adorable is Flirty Mae?  Stinkin' adorable!



I colored her up using Copics:
Hair: E13 - E19 odds
Skin: E000, E01, E11, E13, R20
Shirt/Shoes: R81, R83, R85, R39
Skirt/Jacket: E75, E77, E79


This sentiment is part of the clear sentiments set.  Isn't it fantastic?



The pattern papers are My Mind's Eye.  I used some brown twine, white buttons, lace and brown ribbons to embellish.



The button is KI Memories [Exclusive for Archivers].

That's it!  Love Mae?  Love the sentiments?  Head on over to Some Odd Girl to get your own!



Thanks for looking!
~{Puffy Hearts}~

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews