Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Meet Giddy Tia!

Hello Again, Odd Friends!

Back again with another Some Odd Girl release.

Meet Giddy Tia!



This card is a CASE of Papertrey Ink's Stamp-A-Faire make and take.  When I saw Giddy Tia, I instantly thought of that card.  I've spent so much time coloring lately that it actually felt good to stamp!  The background was stamped using Papertrey Ink's Natural Beauties set and Stampin' Up!'s Bashful Bride, Pixie Pink, Delightful Daffodil, and Garden Green inks.  The card base is Papertrey Ink's Raspberry Fizz.



I colored Tia using Copics:
Hair: E21, E31, E33, and E04.
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E04 R22, R20, and E19
Dress/Shoes: B93, B95, B97, B99, YR00, YR02, YR04, and YR07
Eyes: G16, YG09, YG07, and YG06.



The sentiment is from the same stamp set.  It's stamped on vellum using Memento's Tuxedo Black.  (I should have used Ranger Archival.) 


I have no clue where I got this little memory heart.  I *think* it was a Michael's clearance?

That's it! 

Thanks for looking!
~{Puffy Hearts}~

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews