Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Some Odd Sentiment Release!

Hello Odd Friends!

Guess who has sentiments now?  Did you guess?  Yup!  Some Odd Girl and they are fantastic!

Here is my card using Summer Kaylee and the new clear sentiment set:


I love Summer Kaylee.  I really can't use her enough.  She's a blast to color.  


I colored her up using Copics:
Hair: E21, E31, E25, E29
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E13, R20
Shirt: R81, R83, R85, R39, BG72, BG75, BG79
Jeans: B63, B66, B69
Shoes: E55, E57, E59


How much do you love the new sentiments?  I stamped it on a Simple Stories SN@P Studio Snappy Sayings Snap Cards using Stampin' Up!'s Island Indigo.  The chevron is also from the same sentiment set.

That's it!  Love it?  Head on over to Some Odd Girl Stamps to get your own!


Thanks for looking!
~{Puffy Hearts}~

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews