Monday, November 12, 2012

Some Odd Girl Winter Bear Digi Release!

Hello, Friends!

Welcome to the Some Odd Girl November Digi Release post.  I can't say enough how honored I am to be a guest among the Some Odd Girl Design Team!

That said, I'd like to introduce you to Winter Bear:



If you know me at all, you know I have an unhealthy obsession with Polar Bears.  I saw a preview of this guy on Instagram and squee'd with joy when I saw the digi!



Blue/White is one of my absolute favorite color combos, so I figured that's what I'd go with.  I colored up Winter Bear using Copics.

Bear: W0 - W5
Hat/Scarf: B0000, B000, B00, B02, B12 (and a touch of B14 if I remember correctly).
Ears: R81, R83, R85

Once I got him all colored up, I realized I didn't have any papers that matched.  Off to Michaels I went.  Everything on this card was purchased specifically for this card, and it's all Recollections.


Disclaimer:  Except the sentiment.  It's a Kraftin' Kimmie. 
Oh, and I've jumped on the Washi Tape bandwagon too.


I loved these sparkly snowflakes.  I can't wait for real snow!

Love Winter Bear as much as I do?  Head on over to Some Odd Girl and pick up your own!

Thanks for looking!

~{Puffy Hearts}~

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Tara! You have colored him perfectly!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews