Friday, June 15, 2012

A Dear Friend

The yin to my yang (as she dubbed us) is watching my kitty for me next week while we're on vacation.  I bought specific stamps for her last year (on vacation) and never used them.  I *had* to get her a card made for when she comes to check up on our little Pippa.

Here is the card:


The card base is Papertrey Ink's True Black cardstock.  The pink plaid is from the scrap pile.  The black spots are from DCWV's Dots and Plaids paper pack.  The confetti paper is from Stampin' Up!.


The sentiment is by Impression Obsession and the embelishments are Jolee's Boutique.


The Zebra is from Kraftin' Kimmies.  He might be discontinued because I could find him on the website.  I colored using Copics and applied the shine with my beloved Stickles.

2 comments:

  1. I love your cards! Thank you for being my Copics inspiration. And I can't wait for Stamp Camp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely Adorable. She'll love it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews