Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Rizzo's Good Girl Chart

My Rizzobear decided to wait until she was three to hit the terrible twos.  Her behavior lately has been whiny, rude, defiant, and outright appalling. I can't believe I'm already saying, "What happened to my precious baby girl?!"

Rizzo is also a people pleaser.  She responds fantastically to positive reinforcement.  When she was potty training shorty after she turned two, I made her a potty chart.  It took two weeks for her to be potty trained, and she's only had one accident.  I blame her Gie Gie (my Mom) for that one.  Rizzo was so excited she had come to visit that she didn't realize she had to pee until it was too late.  So, long story short: Rizzo loves to get that sticker!

When her behavior started getting rough around the edges, I thought perhaps a "Good Girl Chart" would be just the ticket to nip it in the bud.

Here is what I made:


The base is Stampin' Up!'s Blushing Bride.  The white is Papertrey Ink's White cardstock.  The pattern paper is from DVCW's Dots, Stripes, and Plaids paper stack.


The frame is one of the fabulous freebies given away by Tiddly Inks during their 2 year anniversary.
 

I printed off "Rizzo's Good Girl Chart" on Papertrey Ink's white cardstock and cut it out using Papertrey Ink's Mat Stack 5.


This little fairy beaut Tiddly Ink's Wryn - Fairy Friends colored using Copics.

And this darling fairy girl is Tiddly Ink's Fairy Wishes.  I just adore Wryn!
 
Rizzo got to do the butterflies.  They are from EK Success (purchased at Michaels, I believe).
For the rewards, if she's good girl all week (of course, I allow some give...she is three), then she gets a special prize on Saturday such crafting time with Mommy or a special dessert.

I also did myself a favor my placing a hollow backing to the back of the frame and making the list tabbed so I could reuse this chart.

Here's hoping this works!  Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews