Saturday, May 19, 2012

A Tiddly SFYTT

Tomorrow is my Rizzobear's very first dance recital.  She's been waiting for this day for six months, asking me regularly when she gets to dance on stage.  She's had her stage rehearsal and dress rehearsal and has loved the spotlight.  I used this month's SFYTT to make her a "Happy First Dance Recital" card.

Here is out sketch:


Here is the card I made using Tiddly Ink's Be Bold, Be You Ballerina.  


The card base is Papertrey Ink's White cardstock. 


I colored using Copics.  The Stripes and spots paper are both Simplify Pink and the 'Love, Inspire, Believe' is BoBunny (I believe...?).


Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, what a sweet card for your daughter! Terrific coloring! Thanks for joining us at SFYTT!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews