Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Giggles For Some Odd Sketch.

Some Odd Girl has challenged us with a Sketch Challenge.  Here is our sketch inspiration:


Here is the card I made:


 The card base is Papertrey Ink's white cardstock.  The pattern paper is from Echo Park Paper's Springtime pack.


The image is Some Odd Girl's Giggle Fairy.  Isn't she ah-dorable?!  I colored her using Copics:

Skin: E11, E00, E000, R81
Hair: R27, E19, E17, E15, E13
Skirt: G24, G82, YG03
Shirt: R83, R81
Belt: E17, E15
Wings: C3, C2, C1, [Diamond Stickles!!]
Eyes: B07, B05, B02, B00


The flowers were made using Papertrey Ink's Bloom Builder and random Recollections papers from Michaels.  I attached them using sparkly black brads.  I *love* this die set.  Admittedly, I don't use it very often because it's kind of a pain.  The dots scattered about are actually the scraps from cutting out the blooms.  The sentiment is from a Fiskars Sentiments set.


The leaf cutouts are from Papertrey Ink's Leaf Print dies.


Last but not least, I had to add another picture of the sparkly Stickles.  Ya'll know how much I love my Stickles!

Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

  1. Aww this is so cute Tara! Fab sentiment and I love all those flowers you added!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at SOG this month!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute & adorable card! Thank you for playing along with us at SOG. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those flowers and leaves are so much fun and I love the sparkle on her wings! Great card! :D Thanks for playing in the Some Odd Girl Sketch Challenge! *Hugs

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews