Saturday, November 5, 2011

A Get Well Kimmie

I had another Kimmie I had yet to try, so I figured I would keep the Kimmie going!  I had the distinct pleasure of using Kraftin' Kimmie's Betty to make a get well card for a special friend.

 

The card base is Papertrey Ink's True Black.  The background papers are from DCWV's Dots, Stripes, and Plaids paper stack.


I colored Betty using:
Hair: E11, E13, E17, E19, and R35
Skin: E11, E00, and E0000
Eyes, BG15, BG18, C9, C7, and C5
Shirt: BG78, BG75, and BG72
Shorts: B69, B66, and B63
Lips: R35 and R27
Flowers: Y18, Y15, and E59


I blinged her up a bit with BBP white blings....


 ...and blue blings.


Lastly, I made her super fantastic with my beloved stickles.  I would let you know which ones they were, but by 140 lb dog is lying in front of that drawer and I don't feel like dragging him out of the way.  =o )

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. That is an amazing card! I love the background papers (I may have to have you get me some if its from Kansas). Your coloring is fantastic! I'm so proud :)

    ~maureen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I like making my peoples proud of me. =o ) The papers are from the DCWV Dots, Stripes, and Plaids paper stack, so you can get it at Michaels.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews