Friday, August 10, 2012

Happy Birthday Lillybean! ...Again!

This time last year, I posted a Happy Birthday, Lillybean card.  I can't believe that Lillian's birthday is here again.  Time goes so fast!

My dear friends, Jay and Rachel, and the most adorable little girl.  She turned three a few days ago and her party is tomorrow.  Much like me, Rachel has a tendency to rock the alternative side.  I took the opportunity to use one of my favorite Tiddly Inks digis.  I don't get to use this stamp near as often as I would like!

Using Tiddly Ink's Pinkie, I'm here to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY LILLIAN!

 

The card base and white frame are, as always, Papertrey Ink.  The pattern papers are Signify Pink.

I colored her using Copics:
Hair: RV10, RV 13, C5, C7, C9, and C10
Skin: E11, E00, and E41
Dress: Y06, W6, W4, W2, and W1
Cake: RV14, RV13, C10, N4, N2, N1


The '3' is a chipboard cutout that I stained pink using Tim Holtz' Worn Lipstick distressing ink.  The butterfly is Flora Doodles.


I'm also submitting this card for the August SFYTT:


Seriously!  So excited to color this stamp!  I love Pinkie!


Thanks for looking!
~{Puffy Hearts}~

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews