Saturday, March 17, 2012

March SFYTT: She flies with her own wings

Just a quick post to share the card I made for the March SFYTT.  Sorry to keep this short, but it's been a long day and my bed is calling  yelling for me to be in it.

Here is the sketch:


...and here is the card I made.  I flipped the sketch on its side.


The card base is Papertrey Ink's True Black.  The layers are Stampin' Up!'s Island Indigo and Confetti Cream. The inks are Stampin' Up!'s Island Indigo and Calypso Coral.


The sentiment and background Butterflies are from Unity Stamp Co's 'She flies with her own wings' add-on to the Feb KOTM.  The Butterfly embellishment is from Papertrey Ink's Butterfly Dreams set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews